Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog?

What blog? Hey! Remember me? I think my bloggy bone got broke again. Or something.

Are you ready for Christmas?

I think I am. Just a few food items left to buy.

I have found it amazing that since I sent out Christmas cards (after many many years of "forgetting") that I have heard from many people who I have missed. Thanks to you all for reciprocating!

I also have realized that I don't have correct addresses for people. Oh well. What's a girl to do?

Ruthie is doing well. She just had sporadic tummy aches on Monday and since is only in pain when she is asked. Ha! So I don't think it was her appendix. But we keep an eye on her.

Did you know that bloggy isn't a word? It's highlighted on my spellcheck a majig. But I don't care.

I'll try to keep my eyes and ears open for a fun bloggy post. But don't quote me on that. I'm struggling with what to make for dinner tonight.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I knew I should have checked your blog earlier today. We had quiche for dinner - the impossible pie kind made with Bisquick so there's no crust. But I didn't decide that until 5 minutes before I mixed it up. I love to eat and I don't mind preparing...it's the deciding that gets me every time! I'm glad that Ruthie is okay.

Mama Bear said...

I had a bowl of cereal and now I'm enjoying some chocolate milk and salt water taffy. It's bad when Tony's gone for the evening. I hate deciding too so I think I'm going to start spinning a wheel or something to decide for me. Glad Ruthie is okay most of the time.

Kim said...

hey, funny thing my Dad had an emergency apendectomy yesturday morning! Lickety split no big deal in and out and fine today, he hasn't taken any pain pills or anything! Hope Ruthie doesn't have to have do it but, if she does it should go pretty quick!!!