Friday, December 11, 2009

Just A Thought.

As I sat on the table in the exam room covered only with a large paper towel waiting for my OB/GYN who I have been seeing for over 10 years now and who helped me get my cute boys into the world in one piece and who told me that if I had another baby Daniel's second wife would be raising my boys and who let another doctor deliver my first born while he jumped out of a helicopter with skis on his feet to celebrate his 50th birthday and who has told me that I will always have something to complain about when I come in and who shakes his head and snickers under his breath whenever he walks into a room with me sitting on the table with nothing but a large paper towel to cover me, it occured to me that he has never seen me with my clothes on.

Hmmmm....

Just a thought.

3 comments:

Kates said...

That's why the OBGYN is better known as the "Oh Boy, Got Ya Naked" at our house.

Andrea said...

LOL!! Sounds like we had similar Fridays! Lovely, isn't it.

Kim said...

Hahaha! That is really funny! I saw mine at Costco one day and it was very weird for us to see each other in normal clothes. He looked at me and said "I know that I know you but I can't remember where from." A little awkward, to say the least. Probably more for him than for me.