Monday, December 7, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...Isaac was excited to get 30 minutes of Wii time for fulfilling a task at school. Yippee! Tuesday...My new frames came! Since Ruthie had to get glasses, I figured it was a good time to update mine. And our dad left town for the week!
Wednesday...Advent making day. The kids spelled their names with the dominoes.
Thursday...Our dad has been gone for 2 days now. Boo hoo. The kids made snowmen and volcanoes with the dough that I made more cinnamon rolls with. Yum.
Friday...Do you ever get to Friday and realize you've been wearing the same shirt, sweat shirt, jeans and slippers every day that week? Well, I was going to lunch with my friend Crissy, so at least I washed them Friday morning. Besides, I still needed to wear them again on Saturday. Daniel got home tonight! Yay!
Saturday..Ruthie's new glasses!!! Yay! Isn't she so cute?! Her glasses rock and she loves them. We also got a new Christmas tree and decorated.
Sunday...Abbie's Annual Christmas Cookie Party. That's Abbie with all the cousins. We had lots of sugar hyped fun!
Bring on the Christmas time cheer! Oh, and have a great week!

3 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Love the pictures! Love her glasses! She looks so sophisticated.....not like a little girl anymore!

Crissy said...

I love Ruthie's glasses! They look great :)
Great pictures, Jennie! You crack me up! I am glad I am not the only one the does the "hurry-wash-clothes-so-I-can-wear-them-again!" :)

Kim said...

I love both of your new glasses! Cute fishy face ;) Isn't it so fun to see your kids earn something and then they appreciate the reward - awesome.

I am totally like that with a couple of pairs of my jeans. Wash so I can wear them again - they are the only ones that fit just right.