Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...Sam and Ruthie got their school box lids and swords and...um...fought. Then Ruthie actually got hit with a sword. This is Sam. Ruthie was on the couch crying. Do you ever have the urge to say "I told you so"?
Tuesday...I made some popcorn with candy cane flavored Kisses. It was yummy. Very sweet, but very yummy. I love all the yummy Kiss flavors. Halloween. Christmas.
Wednesday...The neighbor treat giving begins. I guess I should get started. That's on tomorrow's schedule.
Thursday...Cookie dough. Need I say more?
Friday...The kids did some snow night manuevers. On Saturday. On Friday, Daniel and I went to dinner and the temple. It took many trys, but we finally got a sitter and enjoyed our date night.
Saturday...Fog. Lots of fog. I went to an Activity Day activity to help. The leader will be having twins this week. I went to a baptism where a brother and sister were baptized after being taught by the missionaries. They were so bright and shiney!! Then a presidency meeting. It's the end of the year and there is lots to organize! Sam went to a birthday party, for which he was a little late. Mom needs a bigger calendar to look at!
Sunday...Church and choir and cute Primary kids. Tonight we had roast, mashed potatoes (from our garden), gravy and beans for dinner. Then we went into Ogden to see the displays. We saw Teacher Vickie, Sam and Ruthie's preschool teacher. We seriously can't wait until she will be preschool teacher to James or Mary or Sarajune. Then we came home for hot chocolate and watched the Grinch. The cartoon.
We have a busy week ahead. We'll see how the picture taking goes.
Have a very merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kates said...

So, how did you make the candy cane kiss popcorn? I'd like to try it. Looks yummy!

Crissy said...

I LOVE coming back from vacation and seeing such delicious treats! Looks like a fun week. I Love all the snow :) It was definitely a change though going from 85 degrees to 25, but I still love it!!

Kim said...

That fog was craziness!! That is awesome that a brother and sister were baptized in your Ward! The popcorn looks delicious and you dinner sounds yummy :) I love your kid's night maneuvers. hah!