Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 & 5...


10 Years Ago...I was 27 and finally getting ready to change jobs from a credit card collector to a Spanish speaking office manager for an insurance company. I was also starting to date "The Polygamist". (maybe I'll share that one with you someday, when I'm really bored)

5 Years Ago...Daniel and I had 2 young boys and were getting ready to send our application to adopt an orphan to the USCIS (INS) for approval to go to the Marshall Islands. (little did we know...)

5 Months Ago...I celebrated my 37th birthday.

List of 5 things to do tomorrow...
1. Make a grocery list for Friday
2. Get my kids to get their work done by 10 so their friends can come over
3. Take a shower
4. Think of something for dinner
5. Enjoy the fact that the next day is Friday!!

5 Bad Habits...
1 . Chewing my fingers
2. Chewing my nails
3. Ignoring everything when I find a great book
4. Ignoring everything when I happen to start watching The Office
5. The computer

5 Places I've Lived...
1. Fremont, Ca
2. Union City, Ca
3. Sandy, Ut
4. Cucamonga, Ca
5. Santa Maria, Simi Valley, Bakersfield and Oxnard, Ca (LDS mission)

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I love the smell of sunscreen (mmmmm)
2. I was backwardly shy as a child
3. I was named after Winston Churchill's mother (Jennie, not Jennifer)
4. I am terrified of water!!!! (seriously!)
5. I really can't stand to be outside



If you are reading and enjoying and want to share some insights on your life...you are tagged!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I didn't even know you were named after Winston Churchill's mother! Learn something new everyday...

Kim said...

Cool beans! I love learning this kind of stuff about my friends!

Andrea said...

Wow! The more I read, the more I get to know about you!! TFS!

Jen said...

So interesting! I've learned so much about you!

Crissy said...

What fun facts!! So fun to learn more about you.

Momma Ballou said...

I would never have guessed you were shy. loved the dino pics. I've never been. Porter would LOVE it!

Kates said...

So, can't wait to hear more about the polygamist!! Details, please!!