Sunday, July 13, 2008

Once Upon A Time... Preamble

...in a land far, far away. Well, not too far away. Okay, I wanted to share the Polygamist dating story with you, which would lead into the Wife Beater dating story, which would lead into the decision I made to never date again, which would lead to meeting Daniel, which would lead to happily every after. Or something like that. So what I think I'll do is installments of all those things. Something like what my friend Jen is doing on her blog with And Then He Kissed Me. It's a great story! And I enjoy her title. I'm gonna go with "Once Upon A Time..." because when I told my new boss, 2 weeks before I would quit working to get married, the story of how I met Daniel, she said, "It's like a fairy tale. And now you can live happily ever after. You should always start your story with "Once upon a time..."" Ok. So I think I will. But not right now. Well. This is just to warn you that it will come. So buckle up. Remember, it all starts with the Polygamist guy! How great is this gonna be!! Meanwhile, checkout Jen's story.

5 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

oh man... can't wait for a good story!

Andrea said...

sounds like this could get interesting!!

Crissy said...

Can't wait, Jennie! I have heard you talk about it in bit's and pieces. I can't wait to hear the whole story!

Laurie said...

ooh, I can't wait. You dated some awesome guys! Good times!!

Kim said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear this!