Friday, July 25, 2008

Flash Foward Friday...

I have a couple of friends doing Flashback Friday. I'm going to do a Flash Forward Friday. You see, yesterday we bounced back to Lagoon. Oh yeah. So fun. I knew this time, instead of tennies, I would need sandals. But not my "they will fall off if you ride The Bat and I don't want to take them off to ride The Bat and I want to be able to have my feet get wet when we go on Rattlesnake Rapids without ruining a perfectly good pair of tennies or my cute flip floppy sandals." So I went rummaging in my closet and found some beauties. I bought these several years ago when we were going to Albuquerque on vacay so I would, well, I don't remember why
I thought I needed these for the trip. They are Old Lady Sandals. I apologize if you are young and wear these sandals, but they are for little old ladies...like my aunt. In fact, I can picture my aunt wearing these sandals with her dark blue vericose veins....
I was very comfy at Lagoon. They wore fabulously well. I am happy I had a pair of Old Lady Sandals for this particular day. So, I can picture myself wearing these Old Lady Sandals often in the near future.
I would like to thank Loreal for the faint coloring on my ankles that helped my ankels not be so white. Thank you very much!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Too funny! If I said they are actually cute, would that make me an old lady too?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Comfort finaly wins over fashion!

Kim said...

I think that those shoes ARE cute! I would totally wear them! Nice tan on the ankles too!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing Part 4 of the story! Wow - big weirdo and we haven't heard all of it!

We had a great time at Disneyland - I survived meeting the parents and all of the family- ugh! His mom said I was "a blessing to Robbie" - in her nice Catholic way. I think they liked me....I think they liked that I was good with the girls. I just love being with them but look forward to my baby too.

Looking forward to seeing you in August!

L.

Crissy said...

Cute, Jennie! Love the Loreal touch too! :)