Saturday, July 5, 2008

I See Fireworks...

Every Time I See Him...
I See These...

Even When He Does Stuff Like This...
Sunday, July 6, marks 38 years of life for this great guy. I'm grateful to call him "mine". He definitely keeps us laughing. Here are 38 things I love about my Daniel...

  1. His smile (the first thing I saw on him)
  2. His eyes (the second thing I saw on him)
  3. He's tall (to give our children a chance)
  4. He makes me smile
  5. He loves each of his kiddos
  6. He has great skin (so unfair!)
  7. His legs (trust me)
  8. He loves to joke around
  9. He thinks I'm the most gorgeous thing in the world
  10. He works hard to take care of us
  11. He honors me as a woman, as his wife and as a mother
  12. He loves and lives the gospel
  13. His testimony is flawless
  14. He is true to his word
  15. He never hesitated to change a diaper
  16. He knows how to make me happy
  17. He waves to everyone while driving through the neighborhood
  18. He is so easy going (I've tried to provoke him; it never gets me anywhere)
  19. He sends me flowers on my birthday
  20. He's a great kisser (I know you were just waiting for that one)
  21. He will always be older than me
  22. He likes to hang with my family
  23. Are we done yet?? Oh...
  24. WOW! He's old...
  25. He's aging gorgeously
  26. He has great silver hair all over his head and face!
  27. There is always a twinkle in his eye
  28. He flirts with me everyday
  29. He makes our garden grow
  30. He's a fabulous handy-man
  31. He changes the oil in our cars
  32. He loves to play with our kids
  33. He desperately wants to go back to China
  34. His eyes (he has 2, I can put it twice)
  35. He's very patient
  36. He still loves to date me
  37. He winks at me
  38. He will love that I got donuts instead of making him a cake

Happy Birthday, babe!

7 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Does he have a brother??? HEEHEE! I does sound like a wonderful guy! Happy Birthday Daniel (Dan)!!!

Kim said...

What a great list! I think it's so cute that ya'll still flirt with each other! Happy Birthday Dan!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to you too!!We Independence Day babies need to stick together!

Jen said...

Now that's a great list! Happy b-day Daniel!

Laurie said...

ok, that was almost painful to read! Heehee! Happy Birthday Daniel!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Daniel- at some point we'll meet.

I love how in love you are!! It's so easy to tell. I know you just got done mentioning all his great qualities but also he's a lucky man to have you!

Leanne

Crissy said...

Happy Be-Lated birthday Daniel!!
Love the list Jennie! I know I have said it before, but I will say it again, "You two are just TOO stinkin' cute with each other!!"