Thursday, July 10, 2008

Adventures in Dino Land

Something happens to my children when we enter the land of dinosaurs. Let me show you...


"Why Isaac, What a large hat you are wearing. Introduce us to your new friend."
"Why of course, Mom. His name is Bruno. We are looking for gold in the High Mountains of the Lower Plains of Down Under the Great Sky. We've been a bit down on our luck, but I'm sure we'll strike it rich soon. Right Bruno?"
" Well now Sam, What big cheeks you have. Who is your friend there with you?"
"Hey Mama, this is Mrs. Creampotts. As you can see she has been awaiting her little hatchling. Now that baby Creampotts is here, I think we will have the traditional celebration to celebrate new dino hatchlings. Oh, look, a dragonfly." "Ruthie, What big ears you have. What was your latest expedition?"
"Hey, mom. I went to visit the great Monument dedicated to prehistoric geniuses who had theories so great you would call them double scientists."

"It looks to me that you little people got a in a bit over your heads in dino land.

What could have brought you to this lowly state? Hmmm??"

"Never fear, dear mother. We know what we're doing!"

"But wait. Of course. I should have known you would all be able to high tail it out of any kind of trouble! It just wouldn't be a great picture without beautiful poses while running away from dino lawmen."
"Thanks, mom, for a wonderful trip to dino land. We will forever remember the love you showed us with this awesome adventure."

"Lucky for you, I hold in my hot little hand, a dino pass. We will be enjoying dino land many times. Maybe our adventures will outlive our visits...."

7 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE the dinosaur park! We should go together sometime!

Cute story and pics! It is so great to find someplace that the kids never get bored of.

Crissy said...

Me too, Me too!! Take me!! I always love an excuse to go there. I love that place. Looks like your kidletts had tons of fun!

Jen said...

Oh the dino park! Land of dinosaur statues, bones, and over priced shirts and toys. But it's still worth the great pics and keeping the kids entertained!

Laurie said...

Haha! Very cute! Where is the dinosaur park?

Anonymous said...

As always- your children are adorable! Glad they're keeping busy! Learned a lot about you in your previous post.....I think I need a blog - not sure what to call it at this point ("in between things....waiting for???")

Take care,
Leanne

Kates said...

We so need to get our kids together to go to the Dino Park! But it will have to be after our house is painted so we can bring the ladder back. Gotta save the gas, right?

Jennie said...

Oh My GOSH!!! Does this mean you are gonna start a blog, Katie?????