Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cute Quips.

This will be a new thingy on my blog. Now I know I don't do the whole side bar list of labels. Sorry. Actually I really am sorry. But if I go back and do it now, it would take forever. Forever! So I won't. Maybe one day, though. If I get really bored. Or Mono.

Sometimes my kids say the cutest/weirdest/oddballest/transcendingest/funnest things. And since I heard 2 really funny ones today I thought I'd just do a quick post. And call it Cute Quips. How do you like them apples?!


In the car on the way home from somewhere today:
Ruthie: "When you die, you'll be the King of your kids."
Sam: "Oh! Then I will say, "Kids, go buy me a couch!""

At the dinner table:
The kids were talking about how big the universe is...Does it end? What's on the other side? Is it whiteness or blackness? Etc.
Sam: "Well if the mountains end, the universe must end!"

Whatever! They make me laugh. Even if they don't make you laugh. They help keep things light here. My kids are dang cute!!

5 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I think that's a great idea! It will be nice for them to look back about the silly/funny things they said.

Sarah said...

Thats hilarious! So did you ask your kids to buy you a couch? :)

Laurie said...

Funny kids! I am wondering about the the couch though?

Susie said...

That's too funny!

Kim said...

I LOVE it! Kids ARE hilarious! I rather like your couch though...maybe he wants one in his room?