Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...I got up to Isaac making everyone breakfast. Gotta love that! Tuesday...We got a visit from Leanne and Mila. Mila started giggling and couldn't stop. We were glad we got to be a part of it! Wednesday...This is what happens to BBQ chicken when you leave it in the oven because it's not quite cooked through and the guy fixing the A/C in Daniel's car calls to say it's time to come get the car and when you get out on the road there is a 3 mile long line of cars through road construction because there has been an accident and you end up stuck at a dead stop for 20 minutes. At least Daniel rode home in a very cool car!

Thursday...Sam wanted to know what his taste buds looked like up close. Here they are. We also went into LDSFS for our final interviews. Our profile should be up tomorrow!
Friday...Lagoon day! I went to take pictures of the kids. I didn't think Sam was watching...when I had my eye on him before the camera clicked he wasn't watching. Then when the picture flashed I looked up to see if they had seen me taking a picture. They weren't watching me. Then I saw the picture. Sam is lightening fast!
Saturday...I got to go see my brother's baby. She is 2 1/2 months old and is still at Primary Children's Hospital. She is doing okay, but we are all praying for much better. She still hasn't been able to meet her big brother. She sure is cute!
Sunday...This is the book we've been reading every night. We found it at the Grand Canyon and Isaac said that his teacher read this to their class. We are enjoying following Brighty's adventures!
Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like a busy week. I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with the profile.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

The picture of Mila is adorable! I love that you captured her smile! We also loved visiting with you.

That baby is adorable! Hoping she gets to go home soon!