Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Monday...Our profile went up. This is our quick attempt at a family picture to put on the profile. We were all in jammies when I realized we needed something fast. I was wearing a brown shirt, Daniel was wearing blue. That was the theme. If you could see the bottoms of us, you would see sweats and other fun stuff.
Tuesday...Wait! This isn't Tuesday. The pictures didn't load right...not my fault.
Saturday...Lagoon bounce back. You see a lot of fun things at lagoon. Things you intentionally put a block on your computer and TV to keep your kids from seeing and hearing.
Our kids had to go to "jail" for no reason other than they are cute and were having way too much fun.
Tuesday...Isaac built this thing out of Bionicle pieces. It started out as a spider. Then became a spider with a weapon. Then became a scorpion. Whatever it is, look out! It'll get ya!
Wednesday...Nuts. Just what my life is lately. I won't bore you with details. But it's necessary to say I need therapy! And a large diet pepper!
Thursday...Isaac wore his favorite green shirt for 5 day and nights. Without removing it from his body. So you see how often he bathes. I had to talk him into removing it at the end of the week so it would be clean for Lagoon. And because he was starting to ferment.
Friday...In Primary we are giving the kids a CBR sticker when they are Caught Being Reverent. Ruthie has been diligent in sticking hers to her wall every Sunday. And yes, I did just notice them there!
Sunday...If you forgot about Saturday, look above a few pictures. We had our friend Lori take our pictures so we would have a nice one for the profile (please refer to the first pic on this post...can you blame us?!) This is one of the last ones of the evening....we are melting. See my hair on your left? Yep...melting. She got some great family pics and a lot of really great pics of the kids. Thanks Lori...now we can have a nice picture on our profile and on our wall at home!
How was your week?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can totally relate on the shirt thing. What's with boys and their fear of being clean?

We haven't made it to Lagoon yet, this year. I must go and take secretive pics of the repulsive-nous! That is my new goal!

Kim said...

That cracks me up about his shirt. Boys can be so gross. Jake has to scrub his toe-nails clean almost every day because of the caked-on dirt.

Lori did a great job on your photos!