Thursday, July 30, 2009

Obviously!

I went to my sister's blog to look at her last post. She had such a cute new background. Cute! So what do I do? I click on the thingy at the top to look at all the cute backgrounds. Duh! I've done this before and they are all cute. But. I am a "let me live in my own little bubble with my blog background no matter how old fashioned or lame I get, I mean no matter how old fashioned or lame my blog gets" kind of gal. So I usually move on. I don't change anything. It would make me not so old fashioned and/or lame. I mean my blog.

As you can see....I didn't move on this time. I clicked. I clicked again. And again. And here we are. A new blog look. Did you hear me scream at around 9 pm? No? Well, maybe it was more of a whimper.

So now it's midnight. Daniel is up trying to cool some work problems. He's got like 67 people on his phone while they are trying to fix it. So I'm still awake. Because I really can't sleep when he's out here talking loudly to that many people on his cell phone.

So I tried working on the colors for my new blog lay out. I just can't go back. Not because I don't want to and am awakening to a new sense of being with a new blog layout, but because I have no earthly idea how to get back to my old fashioned, lame look. Sigh.

Now! How the heck do I get my stuff on the sides to be in a different order? I didn't put them there. They are misplaced. I'm discouraged. Daniel is yelling at people on his cell phone now. They lost a person so now there are only 39 people he's talking to.

Obviously I'm in a bind. I don't know how to get my blog all pretty and in order like I like it. I'm also tired because it's after midnight and my brain really does shut down at 4:30 pm MST . Really. All I want is for my side bar to be different. Do I have to re-do the whole thing?

OH! I did get a babysitter last minute about 4 hours ago for Friday night. Hey! Tonight! We're going to go to dinner and then to see Harry Potter. I'm pretty happy. I'm starting to think we'll both be cranky! Really cranky. Daniel isn't having any fun talking to these guys!

Good night!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I actually ended up at that website because I wanted an LDS button like yours. When I googled lds buttons I got her website and I couldn't resist the cute backgrounds. I love yours, very cute! Did you figure out how to move your sidebar stuff yet? Just click on "Customize" at the top right. Once on that page you can click and drag things around to the order you want then click "save". Hope you enjoy your date! Drink lots of DrPepper and you'll be fine. Slip some to Daniel too!

Crissy said...

Love the new blog look!

I would be good to just update with a post soon. working slowly on getting back into the bloogin groove! :)