Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How Could A Grown Man Be So Mechanically Uninclined?

Last night as Daniel and I were heading to bed, he turned M*A*S*H on. As Hot Lips and Hawk Eye were walking up a hill, obviously put out that their jeep no longer worked, Hot Lips exclaims, "How could a grown man be so mechanically uninclined?!" I laughed. I laughed a lot.

You see, my man is very mechanically inclined. He has even taken to changing the oil in our cars because he is so inclined. He also fixes just about everything. There has only been one time we've had to call a repair man. Last summer when our A/C stopped working. It was way too hot to wait for him to figure it out.
He also has a great smile and is super entertaining. So I basically got myself a very well rounded guy.

And I love him.

By the way, Hawk Eye's answer was simple. "I take a lot of cabs."

4 comments:

Susie said...

All your pictures turned out so cute...how could anyone resist your family!

Jen said...

You are one lucky chic! My hubby is mechanically inclined in some areas. Which is very handy! But then there are times when I'm shocked that I know more than him about certain things. Such as gardening. And anything to do with cleaning. And putting together bookshelves and stuff. (he refuses to read instructions)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

So funny- Rob is so uninclined too which is hard. But- during those times I remind myself - he's an amazing father and partner - what more can I ask for? And then- I call Jason to come save the day - I am lucky that he is still in our lives :)

Laurie said...

That picture is so funny!