Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Seriously more pictures. Although I have let my camera sit quite a bit this week. Did you know I had 78 pictures on my trip post? Yep. I took a break. But when I started going through pictures to see what I had, I found a picture for almost every day this week. Amazing.

Monday...My new hard drive came in the mail. Daniel has been working on getting my laptop all spiffy again. This Tuesday I will be giving my original hard drive to my brother in law extraordinaire to see what he can do. Wish him luck!
Tuesday...Daniel was out mowing and getting our yard back in order this week. Sam got on the mower and just started going. He was going backward in a circle and having a blast!
Wednesday...Sam came to me and said he wanted a towel on his head that is a swirl on top. Huh? Oh, he saw me do this once and wanted to wear one, too! Funny Sam.
Thursday...Oh yes, my July 4th pictures are starting early in the week. Sam and Ruthie with a sparkler. Thursday was our Primary water party. The weather had other plans. So we moved our 2 hour outside play in the water and have hot dogs and chips and otter pops to the gym at the church in one hour and hot dogs and chips and ice cream sandwiches (to reward them for being reverent in Primary) and only water to drink. The rain lasted from our set up time (3:30) to when I got home (6:00). We still had 90 kids come!
Friday...Daniel was home and mom got to go grocery shopping all by her lonesome self. Lonely never felt so good. I got to stop and talk to 3 different adults while at the store. It was blissful. This is Isaac at the July 4th celebration with something he built while waiting for darkness to fall.
Saturday...Hey, look! It's me and my honey! He actually smiled nicely because I whispered in his ear that all pictures of us are potential profile pictures (adoption profile, that is) right before my sister clicked. Thanks dear! We had tons o fun watching fireworks and eating homemade ice cream!
Sunday...Daniel went out and took pictures of the garden. His garden. This is our lovely first zucchini.
And our first couple of beans. I'm gonna actually have beans this year! YAY!!!
And that's our week. I hope to have an update on the domestic adoption front this week. We have had a failure to communicate. I'm tired of the failure and will communicate whether they want to or not!!!
Have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You did have a great turn out with the Primary activity, despite the rain. Very impressive!

So glad that your family had a very Happy Fourth of July!

Kim said...

I love love love it when I get to go to the grocery store by myself. I love seeing your pictures.