Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Think I Have Mono.

I got laundry done.
I fed my kids.
I delivered July's Wolf Den schedule.
I talked to my upcoming Wolf co leader.
I made my bed.
heck! I even took a shower. Pretty cool since I didn't yesterday and I smelled pretty rank.
I'm still amazed that Sam and Ruthie wanted to lay on me while we watched cartoons this morning.
I wanted to go to a new store's grand opening.
I even cut out some coupons so I could get Sour Cream and Cheddar Lay's chips for just .98 cents.
I've eaten quite a few Grasshopper cookies that I had stashed a couple of weeks ago in the laundry room.
Too bad my kids like them too.
They are almost gone.
I am really excited for The Last Airbender to come out so we can go see it next week.
I've scraped most of the nail polish off my fingers and haven't put polish on my toes for a while. They look really bland.
We can't go all out camping this summer cause we can't get into the back of the van.
The guy who hit me can't settle with cash so we're going through the insurance.
The company who's truck put a huge crack in Daniel's windshield has to send their own guy to repair it.
My brother has a windshield company and he wanted to do it for him. Dang.
I will get my Suburban, but we're gonna save for a little bit longer so we can pay mostly with cash.
That was our plan originally-pay cash.
I really like Dave Ramsey.
I don't know what I'll make for dinner tonight.
Maybe cheese stuffed pasta shells.
Or mac n cheese.
Or cold cereal.
I am reading Seabiscuit right now and it's not really what I expected.
Did you know that jockeys back in the 20's and 30's were usually very young boys?
They would literally sweat off 5-10 pounds before a race so they could make weight.
Most jockeys died at a really young age.
Trampling by horses, starvation and malnutrition and suicide. Depressing.
Did you know that real lemon, when squeezed into water or over a salad will kick start you liver to detox?
My liver should be really clean.
I've started making microwave popcorn for an afternoon snack.
It makes me happy.
And I really don't think I have mono, now that I think about it.
I think I'm just really bored.

4 comments:

Kates said...

LOL! I think you need a hobby!

Laurie said...

Haha! Hey do I get cookies for naming that movie?

Kim said...

I'm sorry about your boredom problem. Sounds like you are in a post-vacation slump. I did not know that about lemons - Cool!

I love your rambling posts...and this is probably not even half of what was on your mind.

Mama Bear said...

Next time I'm bored and make WAY too much popcorn I'll bring some your way, I LOVE my movie theater popper! Thanks for the info on the lemons, I bet I have an awesome liver! Did you ever get your chips? I got my sour cream and onion ones. Sorry about the lack of camping trips, but at least you will be getting your suburban. Have a wonderful day!