Saturday, August 30, 2008

Because I Love Chocolate Chips...

A.K.A. I'm not weird. Daniel is. According to your comments and emails, he's the weird one. But I think he's kinda cute. So I'll keep him around.


So there are some cookie winners. And like I said, I Love Chocolate Chips. So they are chock full of 'em! You can't go wrong with lots of chocolate chips. Here are the winners to the all consuming question of "who said it?" They are...
Holly
Melanie
Sean
Laurie
Crissy
Jen...
who gets cookies becuase I understand her answer of..."it may have something to do with a certain annoying cartoon character."
Here's what's coming to you today!!
Isn't it pretty?!

And the answer is.....Drumroll please.......



Mr. Krabs said it on SpongeBob when the Anchovies were coming to the KrustyKrab.


And I do believe I feel a twinge of sorrow that so many people know that!

Congratulations to those of you who have had to sit through SpongeBob to know the answer to that. You deserve a dozen homemade cookies today! (Or yesterday, if you're related to me.)

I will be around later today with your prizes.
First I need to go pick up my very own copy of Season 4 of The Office!! YAY!

8 comments:

Hollyween said...

Oh, I'm so excited!!!

Mama Bear said...

SWEET! Glad to be home for some cookies!

Sarah said...

Yeah for the Office! I'm soooooo excited for it to start this month. Its been too long.

Jen said...

Wahoooo! Chocolate chip cookies...yummmm. I know your cookies are great, because I remember them from a lesson you taught in RS many moons ago and you baked some for all of us "special spirits". Oh yah Jenny, I remembered! Can't wait to sink my teeth into one, or two, or five!

Laurie said...

The cookies were delicious! I ate most of them while the kids were at school. Yum! Hope you enjoyed season 4!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cookies. I cheated and ate Sean's! I spent my afternoon watching season 4 of The Office and eating chocolate chip cookies. What could be better? - Katie

Crissy said...

Hey, Awesome Friend! I loved those cookies! Down to the last crumb :) Thanks again for the delicious treat.

I need to borrow your Office DVD's one of these days. Our DVD player went on the fritz, so whenever we replace it I am going to come snag those DVD's from you :)

Kim said...

Those look beautifully delicious! Although I wish I knew the answer...I am soooo glad that I don't have to sit through Spongebob!!!