Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WOW....

I think that's the longest I've gone in the past couple weeks without posting something. Are you all dying for the next part?? Are you all dying to see pictures of my cuties?? Are you just waiting while holding your breath to see what words of wisdom I might write?????

Well, I've been busy. I've been reading....I'm not really enjoying this book as much as I'd have liked to. But I'll finish it tomorrow. I'm not in any rush. Although I am a little intrigued now that I'm almost to page 500. I'll let you know...

I've been getting ready for a trip that I really don't want to go on. For so many reasons. But my kiddos will have a blast and I'm sure it will be fun. Oh. Where are we going? Flaming Gorge. Why am I not excited? Umm. I would like to refer you to this post. Just scroll on down to the things people don't know about me. Yup. And we'll be out ALL DAY on a boat! In the WATER! OUTSIDE!! Can you feel my pain??

No? Ok. Nevermind. We are leaving in the morning. I need to pack. It's 8:30pm and I'm tired and I still have to pack. Did I already say that? Oh, sorry.

Oh, yeah! Daniel and 2 of my kids have colds. How do you like that?? We never get sick. Seriously! Now 3 of us are. I hope it doesn't spread. I don't want to be on the water, outside, AND sick.

So I think I'll leave you there for now. I'll post another true story of my love at first sight! *Sigh* But for now, you'll just have to go on without me!! I know, but you'll be ok. I promise.

Ok. I really have to go pack!

Bye! P.S. I am sooo looking forward to the smell of sunscreen!

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Hey Girl! I hope you have fun! Seriously! Maybe you will have to sit on the sidelines and take tons of pics?
I hate colds!! But I have to say it's been nice not to have had sick kids in about 2-3 months (knock on wood)
Have a good time on your trip!!

Mama Bear said...

Maybe a trip down the river will break up the monotony of the boat. If you go to the marina (Cedar Springs), I'm jealous...as if I'm not already...but my family used to own that marina and I spent many days filling boats for extra money. Anyway, I'd trade you if I could, hope its more fun than you're expecting.

Laurie said...

yeah, that doesn't sound fun to me either. Have a fun trip though. Hope the colds clear up.

Jen said...

Good luck. That's all I have to say. Good luck. I also hate the heat. Heat is not good. Sticky, sweaty, smelly.

I actually like the water, but I have not worn a swimming suit in a million years. (pre-Cody) The thought of me in a suit right now...shudders.

Hollyween said...

Are you back yet?
I'm finally caught up on your blog and I can't wait to hear the next installment of your story.

Oh, and I think about you every time we watch the Olympics. I'm so sorry that things are taking SOOO LOOOOONG to happen. That must be hard for you! I'm here for you if you need to talk.