Monday, November 22, 2010

A Moment.

Yesterday in Sacrament Meeting we sang the hymn For the Beauty of the Earth. Ruthie was singing from my hymn book with me. We got to the 3rd verse which says...

"For the joy of human love, brother, sister, parent, child, friends on earth, and friends above, for all gentle thoughts and mild, Lord of all to thee we raise this our hymn of grateful praise."

As we sang "friends on earth and friends above", there was a physical reaction from my daughter. And I knew right then that she knows that she has a "friend above".

We miss you and we love you Lyndsay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sitting in Sacrament watching Ruthie. She seems to have grown up so much in the last three months. So thank you Ruthie for being Lyndsay's friend here on Earth you truly are a Joy.
Lyndsay's mom, and your friend.
Mandy

Kim said...

So Sweet. What a wonderful daughter you have.