Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go!

I had a doctor appointment this morning. I got up. I got my boys out for school. I took a shower. I got Ruthie dressed and brushed and shoed and stuff. Got myself dressed. Walked out the door with a bottle of water, 2 granola bars, 2 boxes of raisins, a bag of crayons and a coloring book. We got to the appointment. It went well. My Diabetes are doing fine. The youngest is graduating from college. (Aunt Peggy, if you read this, you understand. Right?) And then I got a flu shot, got blood work done and left. On the way home, we stop to get a really cheap lunch from a window on the side of a building. Then we sat in a grocery store parking lot and ate. Then went in to see if this store had cheap semi sweet chocolate chips. They didn't. (I can't find cheap semi sweet chips anymore!!! What's up with that?!?) We headed home. I got a bug to drive the long way-meaning we were almost home-to the library to make sure they were doing early voting so I don't drive there tomorrow to vote and it's not there. It was. Then we finally headed home. Got home. Checked the mail. Not here yet. (I want my ads!) Came in the house. Looked in the big envelope on the front porch to see if any more talks for the Primary program were turned in. (None were.) Returned a phone call to a fellow preschool mom about a birthday party. Got Ruthie in the house, finally. I start to check email. Then do the inevitable, check blogs. I read a few to catch up. Then as I'm sitting on my stool, I realize I GOTTA GO!!! I haven't gone since early, early this morning. So I figure, this would make a fun blog post. (That's all I really do anymore) So I start typing. I think my bladder's gonna burst. But I really can't stop what I'm doing to go.

On Saturday, I was heavily involved in making my crafts at Super Saturday, and then realized that I had needed to go for a while. I still didn't go. Not till I got home.

So does anyone else have this problem?? I just don't have time to take out of my busy day to go! Seriously. I have heard that in really olden days, that women's bladders would really burst because it was inappropriate to leave whatever they were doing to go. Have you heard that? I didn't learn that in History class. Now that I think about it...the Ingalls kids would go to the outhouse, but I never ever saw Caroline go! Hmm. I wonder if her bladder ever burst. When I do go, I usually realize that I haven't sat down all day. Except on the stool. It doesn't really count. I usually end up standing anyway. Like right now. Maybe it's because I gotta go! Maybe I should end this and just go. K. Bye!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

LOL!! My goodness, girl!! You are so funny! But on the same note, I am just as guilty ;)

Kristi said...

Aaughhh, The worst part about that whole situation is that by the time you do realized that you MUST go now, you MUST go!! even if the baby is screaming or the door bell is ringing.

Hollyween said...

This totally happens to me. What is our problem?! We're ruining our bladders! And to think I get after Levi for not going. Sheesh!