Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm A Nut!

I'm a little acorn brown
Lying on the cold, cold ground
Everybody steps on me
That is why I'm cracked you see
I'm a nut (crack, crack)
I'm a nut (crack crack)
I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm a nut (crack crack)

The "crack" is when you click your tongue on the roof of your mouth. It's also the sound of me cracking.

Why am I a nut, you ask? Why am I cracking? It's Primary Program time. Not enough detail? Parts, music, who sings what verse, how many kids can give the same talk, how are we gonna get over 110 kiddos on the stand, do we have them up there during the Sacrament or just all come up right before we start, will they get all the talks written and back to me on time, will the little kids sit reverently, will the littlest kids sing, will the president's head explode???????

I hope not.

I mean I hope my head doesn't explode. I DO hope they sing, do their parts, are reverent, etc.

It'll be fine. Just smile and wave. Enjoy the cracking. It'll be all over soon.....

6 comments:

Mama Bear said...

It will all work, even if not the way we plan on it working. Parents will love whatever the kids do!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

You're the queen of organization....that's why the put you in charge. I bet it will be a great production!

Anonymous said...

Oh, memories of girls camp at Camp Liahona! I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all night now, thank you very much! - Katie

Crissy said...

LOL!! You crack me up!! (No Pun intended)
I am sure it will go just perfect! You are a wonderful Primary President!

Hollyween said...

You're wonderful. And that means it's going to turn out wonderful.

Hey, when it is by the way? I keep forgetting.

Misty said...

I feel for you girl! Just take a deep breath and it'll be over soon! The program will be wonderful i'm sure and of course, anything with primary children involved is priceless.