Thursday, October 2, 2008

Offerings...

Now what would induce me to wake up at 5:30 am?? Short of someone throwing up, which wouldn't be pleasant at all, it's this cute little thing:

This is Ellie.
Her brother had a dentist appointment at 6. So she got to wake up on my couch.
Isn't she cute?? And she really didn't look this worried the whole time.
That picture was taken by Ruthie.
Ellie and her cute brother Tres came to visit us this summer. Their mom went to the dentist. I'm thinking there is going to be a direct link of the dentist to me for these kids. Hmmm. Maybe they should come play while their mom does something more fun!

Then there are the cuties that belong to me. They were all up frighteningly early this morning. Bed will come as an early shock this evening.

But here's the thing. I got an offering from their mom Sarah (you can catch her blog here!)
She's so sweet. She also reads my blog and knows how I tick...

I had even just opened my last Diet Pepper (as Ruthie calls them). So it was a welcome offering. Besides, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? Especially when there's my favorite cold beverage and chocolate in the balance!

Holly (who you can find here!) told me to put the Ding-ers in the fridge and eat them cold. So I did. I'm impatiently waiting for them now.
Thank you Sarah!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Ellie is too cute for words! Enjoy your "presents"!

Laurie said...

I haven't been here in a few days and had to get caught up. You are so entertaining. I loved the post with Ruthie's scary stories. And the clones? I am all for that. Let me know if you get it figured out! The ding dongs look delicious. Good thing you are so prepared with lots of caffeine so early in the morning!

Lisa and Tate said...

Dingers in the fridge is well worth the wait! Now I am needing to head to the store to shop.. thinking these dinger just might end up in the cart along side the healthy stuff!

Lisa

Single Women Adopting Children said...

She is adorable- she looks like one of the "Whos" from the Grinch. So cute!

Crissy said...

What a cutie pie!! And those treats look absolutely yummy! Can I come over and share? LOL!! ;)
I really need to go to the bread store! I am going to have to grab me some Ding Dongers!! (Which by the way, I think may be cheaper there than in stores, not totally sure, but I think it is)

Hollyween said...

So did you like ding dongs in the fridge? They're the BEST, huh?!!!