Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is coming.

On Saturday we to Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights. We usually drive down, but this year we took public transportation. The fun kind. We went to dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen. The kids had a blast! Isaac gave it a thumbs up.
Sam just couldn't keep his eyes open. And yes! That's a diet pepsi. Thank you. I had been looking forward to that for quite some time!
Mmmm...
Isaac would like a job advertising for the California Pizza Kitchen.
Or maybe as a food critic.
The kids enjoyed looking in the big hole through the window.
It was so cold, but the fountain was running. Just in case you can't tell...Those are my kids.
There was a bride and groom out getting pictures taken. There were so many people around, they will have lots of faces in their wedding pictures. There were lots of gals walking around Temple Square with high heels on. It was like 40 below! C'mon! I understand the need to look good and tall and thin. But the walks were really icey. I'm sorry to say I didn't see anyone slip. Wait! No! I'm so glad no one slipped! Yeah. That's it.
Trax was fun. They especially liked sitting in the circle that spins a little when going around a corner. See that lady? She was wearing terribly high spikey heels.
And the best part of all was the train.
On Sunday afternoon, Sam cut out a Santa for grandpa.
Because Sunday night, Santa (grandpa) and grandma came to visit.
Have a Merry Christmas Week!

7 comments:

Mama Bear said...

How fun for you guys! How was frontrunner? Would it work for the little guy? We've been tempted to do that too. Your kids crack me up all the time! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Isaac cracks me up. My youngest brother was just like that! We loved the train ride when we went too. Those girls are crazy!!! It doesn't even make them look extra good (like they probably think it does) it just makes them look extra crazy - come on, it is freezing icy outside girls!! So glad you had a fun trip. That's sweet that your dad and mom come over as Santa and Grandma.

Sarah said...

How fun! We went Friday and drove in the snow. Stupid, I know. Your kids are so cute! I love making memories.

Crissy said...

OOOOOOH!!! I absolutely loved our family trip down there too! We ate at the same place!! I guess our family's have good taste in food. I had the spinach pizza, it was ok. I ended up liking Shane's more. I think it had chipolte sauce on it. It was so good. Love all your fun pics, Buddy! You kids are so funny. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Misty said...

How fun! You guys are good sports, I'm too chicken to go out when its that cold! I'm sure its worth it!

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!