Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THE QUOTE!!!

It's Wayne's World!!!


"Party on!"

"Car! Game on!"

"Buuunjamin"

"I definitely smell a pork product of some type."

"It's a gun rack"

"I don't have A gun much less many which would necessitate an entire RACK!"

"And she's O.K."

And then there is my favorite which Daniel told me means not what I thought it means. So had to leave out the some young guy quote. Bummer. I have a reputation to uphold. Does Wayne's World uphold my reputation? It's questionable!

Here are the winners....

Laurie
Holly
Kim K.
Melanie
Jen

I will be making the cookies this week and will get them right to you. If you don't want to eat them right away because it's such a treat kind of time, just put them into a freezer ziplock and delicately place them in your freezer where they can await your tastebuds for about a month!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

YAY!! My New best 5 friends!! hee hee ;)
Congrats ladies! It's been far too long since I have seen that movie that I have forgot all the quotes.

Jen said...

Wa-hooooo!

Laurie said...

Yay! I am looking forward to your delicious cookies!

Kim said...

Yaaahoooo! Thanks!! I have always laughed when I hear that some young guy quote. I know it's naughty. Sometimes when we are getting Chinese food it pops into my head and I giggle a little. I guess that's what bad stuff does, oh well. I still loved Wayne's World! I just won't let Jake watch it.