Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here's another one...

"Do I Scare You? Do You Want Me To?"
Is there something that just scares you? Something that makes your knees shake? Something that makes your tummy hurt?
I was just asking.
But you know, there are a few things that do scare me...
  • John Malkovich
  • losing one of my kids
  • getting in a fiery car accident
  • throwing up
  • men who wear tights
  • water
  • losing Daniel
  • anchovies

That's just a few I could think of off the top of my head.

So here's my question....What Scares You?

And...

What movie is that quote from?? If you can answer it, I'll bring (or send) a dozen of my absolutely divine chocolate chip cookies. Come on! Don't be shy! It's not something your kids have seen. Daniel couldn't think of it. Can you?

This seems to be a tricky one. Here's a hint (another quote):

"I'm definitely gonna get a place like this when I move outta my parent's house."

11 comments:

Kim said...

I have no idea but, I'm gonna guess (chocolate chip cookies are worth a shot) Monster Inc.? What scares me really bad is the stupid sky ride at Lagoon that slowly ever so slowly takes you across the park (kind of like ski lifts) Last time we were on there I had a death grip on Jessica and was sobbing the ugly cry and Jon had to tell me get a grip and everyone passing us were wondering why I was losing it! It really is quite embarrassing! I fear everything actually, heights, spiders, mice, germs (hilarious because I am not that great a house keeper) any bug really! I am working on conquering all my fears but, I am a very fearful person! Anyway didn't know you were going to get a book on that did ya?

Jennie said...

Kim...Nice try! Not Monsters, Inc, though. Thanks for sharing your fears. I feel the same way about the sky ride. I should have listed that one!

Crissy said...

You got me there!! I have no clue! can't wait to find out though :)

Laurie said...

OH, it's so familiar! I need to think about it and come back.

Kim said...

Oooohhh I WISH I could think of it! Okay I just cheated and looked it up. Doggonit! Chocolate chip cookies sound soooo good though!

Kim said...

p.s. What scares me? losing Jacob and Shane

Jennie said...

Kim K....Do you know it??? Put the answer in the comments then delete it! I'll get it in my email! I don't care how you got the answer, just if you got it!

Jennie said...

ho hum...I forgot to set the comment thing to email me...

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Single Women Adopting Children said...

What scares me?

Suffocating under blankets,
Something happening to the girls or Rob, things happening in china/chance of not being a mom, not being able to take care of myself physically/financially.

Mama Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.