Friday, December 19, 2008

A Piece of Cake

So tell me. Does this look like a Camaro?
I didn't think so.
I was comissioned again to do a birthday cake.
This is going to be a Transformer birthday extravaganza for a new 5 year old.
His favorite Transformer is Bumblebee.
He's a Camaro.
So I thought and thought and looked around the internet for an idea.
Then I saw one.
Here's the back bumper...
The front and top view...
And Bumblebee in profile.
Now, I realize I didn't put headlights on. Oops.
Camaros are hard to duplicate with cake.
But I think it turned out okay.

Happy 5th Birthday, Kaleb!

5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Too bad I wasn't a very good planner. I would have rather paid you to make Tony's b-day cake for Sat. than buy one at Wally's. Yes, I'm buying a birthday cake for the first time in my life since I don't like store bought ones. I'm just way too lazy/busy/stressed/you pick the adjective.

Kim said...

I think it turned out great! I don't think a 5-year-old will notice that the headlights are missing. You are too talented!

Crissy said...

I think it looks great! I am sure it was tasty too! You are so good at cakes, Jennie!

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!