Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Day In The Life.

Yes. I changed the name again. Why? Because I can. It's my blog. So there. I actually thought A Day In The Life is a better title because each picture shows what we did that day. And we do a lot. So each picture is a day in our life...

Monday...I think this was Monday. Can't be too sure. In the summer all the days run together. Friends came over to play. They had tons of fun on the tramp playing games and eating popsicles.
Tuesday...Ruthie was really really full after dinner.
Wednesday...In the summer we go to the $1 movie each Wednesday with my friend Kim and her daughter. Kim and I get to sit after the movie and finish our diet cokes and have adoption therapy while the kids play!
Thursday...Sam and Ruthie and I played kid Monopoly. It was fun. I had already lost all my cash and they wouldn't lend me any money even though I was the banker and really wanted to stay in the game. I just didn't get enough property in the beginning. You see the 2 red thingys? That's all I had. Not much. I was so excited to take over for monopolizing Sam when he decided he'd had enough! Good times!
Friday...Cherries! I got myself so excited about cherries this last week. So I bought some. They were delicious and didn't last very long! Daniel and I got a fun sitter for the kiddos and went to dinner and a movie, too! Star Trek. We totally enjoyed it even though we both grew up watching the original series. We just let some of it wash off our backs and enjoyed it. Did anyone else cry at the very beginning like I did? Am I the only one? Dang.
Saturday...Is anyone else sick of the rain?? I sure am. And rain is one of my favorite things. We went to the local Catholic church for breakfast and got to tour the beautiful chapel. It was a really fun experience for our kids, and us, to enjoy. One thing I do enjoy about the rain, besides the fact that it waited until after the breakfast in the church parking lot, is the rainbows and my kids' excitement when they see one. One of these days we will run out to the end and see if there is a pot of gold!! One can only hope. Sunday...We love family movie nights when we can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. This is my feet, Sam's feet and Ruthie's feet. I suppose you could call us Sole Mates!
So there you are. 7 days in our life. I hope you enjoyed it. We did.
One more week until we load the mini wimpy van and begin our summer camping adventure!
Yay!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, I am disappointed that you didn't invite me for "adoption therapy" Maybe next time, LOL! 33 months down, hopefully not many more to go.

Hollyween said...

You forgot to mention the awesome cake you made for my child on Friday and all the work that went into it!

Your week sounds like fun. I LOVE cherries. But I don't like cherry pie. Imagine that!