Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Picture A Day.

Monday...Biscuits with dinner. We discovered that our initials spell "Mr Sid". My kids think it's hilarious because of Sid on Ice Age.
Tuesday...Dinosaur Park.
Wednesday...Our adoption paperwork went into LDSFS. I told my kids I wanted a picture of them in front of the building. I thought it was so sweet that they all had a hand on the envelope!
Thursday...A new trick for chores. They each start with 5 pieces of licorice. If I had to remind them to clean or had to get after them for bugging, they lost 1/2 a piece to me. I ended up with enough halves to equal 4 1/2 pieces. Score!
Friday...We went Kamping. This is a bear in front of the laundry room.
Saturday...I'm calling this one "Classy Corner". We finally got a new TV and desk for our bedroom so Daniel can work one day a week at home and to watch TV in a much fancier way. I was a tad disappointed in the wires. The classiness of this corner just slays me!
Sunday...The kids were out riding bikes when a downpour came. They said they wanted to just take a shower in it. I was so glad they decided to do it while dressed.

4 comments:

Hollyween said...

Your kids must love having you as their mom. They get to go to Dinosaur Park, eat fun food with letters in it, and have licorice! I won't let Levi read this post. Otherwise, he'd see how lame and dull his mom is.

Yay for the paperwork!
Oh, and I feel your pain on the cords thing. We spent oodles of money taking care of that problem. Worth it, but a total pain!

Thanks for always supporting me with choir!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Love the biscuits! Wow- that looks like fun playing in the rain. I'll get in touch when we get back from CA. Would love to see you again!

Anonymous said...

I love how Isaac's already lost half of a licorice to the "mom" pile... Katie

Kim said...

Oh I love the dinosaur park! We'll have to make a date to go there! That licorice idea is great! So glad that your paperwork is in to LDSFS!!! Woohoo!!! And the biscuits were so cute! What a fun idea!