Monday, June 1, 2009

Make A Meal Monday.

And this is all that was left...
It was Beef Taco Skillet.
And it was yummy.
Beef Taco Skillet
1 lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup water
6 flour tortillas, cut into 1" pieces
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
Stir in soup, salsa, water and tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir. Top with cheese.
I got this from a little insert inside my Taste Of Home magazine last month. I needed something fun for dinner and this was it. It was awesome because it was dinner time and I had all the ingredients. My kids LOVED it! It says it makes 4 servings and they weren't kidding. I will need to add a little more of everything so everyone gets enough next time.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

This sounds like a perfect meal! So easy and it looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

This looks good. And my kids may actually eat it! We finally tried your popcorn recipe the other day. YUM! We're sold! Reminded me of dad making popcorn growing up. Now we just need to learn how to make caramel! - Katie