Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.

We are home. My laptop got dropped in a parking lot in Arizona and the hard drive is no longer hard. Or a drive. Or something. I just know I have lost ALL my stuff! I'm sad. Daniel ordered me a new hard drive. Then I will have to redo all my Primary stuff, all my journals, all my family files, everything.

But we are home!!! We had so much fun. We are in the middle of laundry and putting stuff away. I have tons of pictures, but will wait to blog it all. I'm tired. And it's hot here. It just wasn't that hot where we were. Except Hoover Dam. Dam, that was hot! Sweltering! I liked the coolness of the Grand Canyon and Zion Park. Aahhh...memories.

I have read all your new blog posts. I have enjoyed them. And there were a lot of them. So I didn't comment.

I need to take a shower and fold more laundry. Happy Sunday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. And be sure to throw in a few more dam jokes! - Katie

Jen said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see the pics. Good luck with the laundry. "After vacation laundry" is the pits.

Kim said...

Glad you made it home safe. Ugh I too hate the laundry that follows a trip. But it's still worth it to go.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Glad you are back! That stinks about the laptop- did you back up your files? Given all my pictures of Mila- I am trying to backup more but need to do it more often.