Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Little Addition.

Not that kind of little addition. Not yet, at least. I put another little thingy bopper on the side of my blog that will link you to It's About Love. It's the new site for birth moms, adoptive families and others to get information on LDS Family Services' services. If you are interested in adoption, go there. If you are interested in placing your baby for adoption, go there. If you'd like some information on what our family is doing to grow, go there. Thanks for reading and have a great evening!

3 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh man....My heart leaped! I thought you had news! Of course you'll let me know when you do!

Hollyween said...

Love the link. I, too, can't wait until you get some GREAT news! I love the pic of you and your cute shirt at the demolition derby!

Kim said...

Yeah! Hope you get good news soon!