Monday, June 29, 2009

I Gotta Say...

I've learned something today. I need to be standing up to blog and answer emails and, well, do anything on the compooper. With my laptop just sitting, all lonely and sad, on the counter top, I have to use the family compooper. That involves sitting at the desk. So far, I can't bring myself to blog or answer emails or comment on your blogs or, well, do anything. Because I have to sit down. Weird. I know.

That aside, my brain is slowly solidifying again. It's been mush for the last week. Seriously. I keep thinking it's Sunday. Although it's nice not having to wear a dress. For so many reasons. And I've been to the doctor, the store and through the Wendy's drive thru. It's Monday. Deal with it, Jennie.

My brother in law said he might be able to salvage stuff from my hard drive. I am hoping he can. If I can bring myself to do it, I may start blogging our trip soon. Maybe. I might have to set this keyboard up on a shelf and stand up to do it. And it will be worth it. But don't quote me on that!

And it's hot outside. It's a shock to my poor system. I'm so not made to withstand temperatures above freezing. I have been trying to talk my beloved into moving to Alaska. He'd rather move to Hawaii. But I hear their milk is almost $8 a gallon. We may just have to stay here. I'm okay with that. Except for the heat.

I have officially gotten up from this chair 17 times while typing this. I can't stand to sit. I really need to get off now. I feel another need to stand up!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are too funny. I really hope they can save your computer! I understand Mondays, ugh. Hope your week gets better! Can't wait to see camping pics!

Crissy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your computer! That stinks :(
And I TOTALLY hear you about this heat! 90+ I just hate it!! I want to move to Alaska too, but Hubby would rather move where it's hotter! So this place is median. I miss winter! LOL!

Laurie said...

Wow, we must be related. As I type this on the laptop I am standing at the kitchen counter. Hope you can salvage your hard drive. Can't wait to read your trip blogs.