Friday, January 2, 2009

365 Days Of Pictures

I am taking on a challenge from Crissy to take a picture every day in 2009. Now I have only been taking pictures sporadically since the end of 2007 since starting this blog. SO! Every day will be a challenge fer sher! But I believe I mentioned something about being ready for anything. So here it is. My first picture. Which I do realize is on the second day of the year. But I only started today. So I'll do a "make-up" picture. Another day. I may post daily. But don't count on it. I'll see what is gonna float my boat on this one! But here it is! My first picture...
Ruthie and I love cuties. We love apples too. But cuties are the clear winners at our house!
If you would like to take on the challenge, go to Crissy's blog and read what she says about it. And then click the link she has in her post. It might get you excited about the possibilities.

7 comments:

Crissy said...

This is going to be so fun! I can't wait to see how creative this can get. I am only on day 2 and wondering what picture I can take tomorrow :)
Love your picture, Jennie! It looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Jen said...

Your still life is so inspiring, yet healthy.

It'll be exciting to see what memorable images you will capture and share with us!

Anonymous said...

A picture ever day! That's a big commitment...but- I am interested in what you come up with- you always take good pictures/tell good stories so I am sure it will be good. Hey- may inspire you to make a few more of those amazing cakes!

Anonymous said...

That last post was me - lazy & did not log in.

Leanne

Kim said...

Ooooooh! I can't wait to see all of your pics. What a great idea! Cuties are the best.

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏