Sunday, January 18, 2009

Picture Project

So there you go. I changed the name. Again. And I won't guarantee that I won't change it again. So there! But another week has passed. Another 7 pictures are here. Ladies and Gentlemen, our week...


Monday...Family Home Evening. We all moved into the boys' room to play Ruthie's choice of activity-Sorry. And yes, we had brownies while sitting on the boys' bedroom floor. Every time we play this, we have melt downs about why someone sent my only guy out on the board back to Start. Sorry!
Tuesday...A still life of Ruthie having an all out scream fest. Sorry you can't hear it. Well, maybe you're lucky you can't. Let's just call this one Tantrum Tuesday.
Wednesday...I started making large calendars last summer and haven't been able to stop. It makes it easier for the kids to know what's going on. We cross off every day as it passes. And here we are at the end of Wednesday. I took this picture in the hopes that the week might move faster.
Thursday...Ruthie had a friend over and I made cookies. Need I say more?
Friday...Ruthie got the camera and went on a mission to take pictures. This is what she got. We'll call this one Trampoline Through the Window Screen.
Saturday...Sam on the time out stool. He wasn't amused. If you want a full version of how Saturday just may have gone to put Sam on the time out stool, just check the post below this one.
Sunday...When all my boys go get their hair cut I'm just happy. I love the clean lines around their ears and necks. I also love to kiss their necks!

Another week gone by. Have a happy Sunday!

6 comments:

Crissy said...

Loving your daily photos, Jennie!

Can I come over and have some cookies too? :)

Can't wait to see what next week brings!

Andrea said...

How fun! You know I am taking notes on motherhood from you...I love the stick idea, definitely need to try that one with Devin. Think it would work with spouses??

Jen said...

I love the stick idea also! Even though it may ensue fits of displeasure. Hopefully this next week of pictures will be of pleasent, obeying children!

Sarah said...

I wish i wouldn've started the picture a day thing. So fun! I'm excited for when my kids can start doing more than just picking stuff up and putting it away. Maybe they can, I just have never tried.

Laurie said...

Sorry goes the same way at our house. Always ends in someone really upset! Cute pics!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

What's a week with 3 kids without a couple tantrums & some time out? Part of the deal I think.