Sunday, January 11, 2009

Project: Picture.

And I think that's what I'll refer to this weekly post as...Project: Picture. I tried to think of something snazzy to go with the S in Sunday. But this ensures I can get the pictures up no matter what day I do it! Thank you very much!

Monday...It snowed all day. That's our mailbox. It's a dog.
Tuesday...It snowed. That's our little tree in the front yard.
Wednesday...Spacers in Isaac's teeth to separate them for the stuff they'll put on this next Wednesday! He was soooo happy!
Thursday...I have had type 1 Diabetes for 25 years. Yep, I'm old. My BIL, Sean (Hi Sean!) emailed me with a deal to get a new moniter and free test strips. In all my years of testing my blood, this one takes the least amount of blood and time.
Friday...My friend Holly was puking her brains out, so I snagged this cute little thing and her older brother, when he got out of school, to play at our house till their dad got home. See Holly? She had a great time and read books for a while, too!
Saturday...I just love freshly cleaned floors.
Sunday...Last night Daniel helped his mom and dad get their email account set up. They have joined the land of email! And blogs. Daniel hooked them into my blog. I hope they check in often!!

I'm excited for Make a Meal Monday! I am. I just don't know what recipe to do. All my pictures look, well, yucky! I'll see what I can do....

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I like your tree picture it reminds me of a christmas card - sounds like a fun project.

Jen said...

I'm liking this picture a day project. It gives us a glimpse of your everyday life! Your subjects are not only cute, but interesting!

Hollyween said...

You know my favorite picture... that of my child that was saved and dressed and fed by YOU so that I could puke in peace.

Again, I thank you, thank you, thank you.

Does Isaac still like his spacers? I hated those things!!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

That girl is to die for. The spacers.....well-get ready. Shanna has handled braces really well- water pick is essential.

I bought my dad WebTV 8 years ago -internet on the TV....it's pretty much how we keep in touch vs. phone.

Can't wait to see you!

Laurie said...

fun, i love all the pics!

Crissy said...

Great pictures, Jennie! Love the two day snow pictures!