Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Picture (or 2) A Day.

I took care of Monday on Monday. Or was it Tuesday. Hmm. So I thought I'd throw in my bathroom pictures to start with...
Isn't it pretty? I love my bathroom. Especially when it's clean.
Tuesday...Daniel's version of "Hey you, I'll show you something pretty. That pretty girl over there. He pretty girl, check out my skills...Bolt Bolt Firepower!" We haven't seen the movie yet, but this is now the most quoted movie quote in our house.
Wednesday...This is my favorite treat. Just as I took the picture, a little hand tried to take it!
Thursday...Sam tried to teach Ruthie how to ride without training wheels.
Friday...This day needs a few pictures. We began the day with a special last day of school breakfast...French toast, sausages and O.J. Yum! Do you see my trophy from the tractor race? No! I'm not that self centered. Ruthie has claimed it as her own and takes it everywhere.
Sam got several certificates for accomplishing so much in first grade.
Isaac gave his third grade teacher a kiss on the cheek because he is the bravest. His teacher cried as she said goodbye to all her kids. I cried because I will miss her amazing teaching and guiding my son to be an awesome third grader. This was a great school year.
Saturday...Demolition Derby. Yay! We always have fun when cars crash and smash!
Sunday... I found this in my camera after church. Mom and dad got to sleep in and the kids got up and played for a while before we had to start getting ready for church.


I am wiped out today. There is just something about Sunday that makes my body ache and my brain hurt.

3 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Glad the kids had a good school year....it's so nice to have good teachers.

I love the foot thing. I have to say my big splurge is pedicures! I love when they sand/peel off the dead skin from my feet :)

Jen said...

Oh I loved Ms. Grow! Whenever Cody has a wonderful teacher, it makes it harder to move on.

Hollyween said...

You're a funner mom than I! French Toast on the last day of school? My child got the same old cereal he'd had all year. Next year, I'm doin' something special like YOU!