Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Count Down.

It's Wednesday.
You know what that means??
It means 3 more weeks until school starts.
SCHOOL!
I can hardly believe our summer is about to end.
I was trying my best to ignore the fact that summer is running out.
But it's inevitable.
They will be back in school in 3 weeks.
For the second summer in a row I don't like it.
I know I will love it when it's done.
But right now I dread it.
My kids are hilarious and quirky.
They keep me entertained.
Thoroughly entertained.
I'm gonna be bored in 3 weeks.
And
In 4 weeks I'll wonder why I dreaded it so.
Oh yeah,
Homework!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Have fun!! We are two weeks out. It just doesn't seem possible, does it? Summer just goes way too fast now.

Jennifer B. said...

We start on Monday! I can't believe it but I'm also excited to get back into a routine.

Jen said...

You will be seeing me do "the happy dance" as I send Cody on the bus to the big junior high!

Kim said...

Since Jacob is in preschool we still have about a month - but I'm already dreading it too!! I have another year before he starts Kindergarten but I am already trying to talk Shane out of enrolling him (it's optional, right?!?) But he'll have fun and I'll be happy for him (and me)eventually.

I hope you have a wonderful last 3 weeks with your kiddos!!!