Saturday, August 28, 2010

Something New. Something Blue.

Wanna see what's in my garage??
It's blue.
It's new.
At least it is to us...
It's our new 2005 Dodge Durango.
Look at that!
Leather seats even.
Isn't it pretty?!
We found out really fast that the DVD player doesn't work.
We brought the price down and wrangled up to $200 from them to fix or replace it.
Helps to wrangle.
It looks good in the garage.
Even better on the road!
I'll wave as I pass.
You may not see me though.
This thing packs some power.
Freeway driving is awesome!

5 comments:

Kates said...

Looks good! I love it!

Crissy said...

SWEET!! I'll keep an out out for you in your new lookin' ride. I saw that blue in your garage earlier as we drove by. I was wondering who was parked in your garage :)

Jen said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you!

Andrea said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!

Kim said...

Oooooohhh! What a beaut! You are going to look awfully sassy driving around in your new ride!! Congrats!!