Monday, August 2, 2010

A Shout Out.

One of the things I knew I'd miss most when I was released from Primary was the baptisms. I LOVE the baptisms. I love how excited the children are. I love how nervous many moms are about their baby taking such a big step. I love how the dads are just beaming to be able to baptize their kiddos. I love how clean and sparkly the children are when they come out in a new dress or new suit with wet hair and huge smiles. I love baptisms.

I realized that when I got released that I would no longer really know about the baptisms until the Sunday after when they were announced in Sacrament meeting. So now I just look over at the cleanest people in the building and just smile at how happy and sparkly they are.

Last Saturday 2 boys in our ward were baptized. I got invited by one of the boys. So this is a shout out to cute, wonderful, clean and sparkly Regan. Thank you for letting me come and watch you follow Jesus' example. You are a wonderful example to me!

I love baptisms!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the look of a freshly clean person - they do just radiate!! I'm sorry you miss baptisms so much.

Crissy said...

I love baptisms too! I could go to them all day long. Such wonderful moments.