Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Day In The Life:Wednesday.

It's Wednesday. Only one more week until school starts. Todays happenings included fighting off a headache. I canceled piano lessons and we actually ended up going to a movie. Cats and Dogs. The theater was cool. That helped. We ended our afternoon with pizza and bringing out the mattresses. Slumber party! I hope they fall asleep soon. I need to head to bed.
Tomorrow we go shoe shopping.
Not for me.
Darn.
Kids need school shoes.
Flip flops don't cut it.
Then maybe McFlurries again.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun day!! You are a cool mom, letting them sleep in the living room on mattresses, that's what Summer is all about - the unexpected!

I'm glad that Jacob gets to wear flip flops for one more year for preschool. Shoes are pricey!!