Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day In The Life:Monday.

This isn't your normal day in the life post. Ha! I haven't done one of these for ages! But Daniel is out of town for the week. So we are keeping him aprised of our daily happenings!!

Frozen waffles for breakfast. It's nice to have kids old enough to pop stuff in the toaster and eat it.
I promised the kids a McFlurry. yummy. Ruthie and I went to grab them. They made us all happy.
Our uncle Sean had surgery and we are gonna go visit them tonight. We're gonna order Papa John's pizza. This is the cake I'm taking for dessert. Mmmm. I know. And we're taking lots of root beer! We gotta go in just a few minutes so I gotta hurry!
Ruthie was caught reading this book. She said it was something about the physics of something or other. She makes me laugh.
Isaac used his Power Functions to build a device to pick up little balls. It moves really fast, there isn't a slow button on PF. Yep. It's almost 4 pm and he's still in his PJs. We know how to party on in our last week of summer!
Sam just would NOT sit for a picture. This is him running as it clicked! You can see the smile in his one eye!
Hon...the house still stinks. Though not as bad as yesterday. I got some more contacts. Yay! I can see. Cass is still alive. We're glad. I got a call for the attorney with your name. It was an older lady. I found him in the phone book and gave her his number. I haven't gotten one of those calls for a looong time. Still nothing from the insurance. Call us on my cell or we'll call you on our way home tonight!! Love you and miss you! Now we need to get going to Katie and Sean's.

2 comments:

Kates said...

Thanks for coming to visit! We loved the pizza and root beer and chocolate sheetcake!

Laurie said...

Fun stuff! Hey we had Emilie and Erik with their brood over last night. Pizza, chocolate chip cookies and FHE!