Friday, July 6, 2012

A Favorite For Laundry Day.

I was at my sister's baby shower some months ago when she received a "favorites" gift from my cousin.  One of her favorites is this.... Fels-Naptha.  You can get it at Walmart for about $1 a bar.  It's like a large bar of soap.  Oh yeah, it's to take out stains!
So I tried it on a new white t-shirt.  Ruthie spilled some orange Popsicle on it.  I got the shirt bit wet, treated it with the Fels-Naptha and threw it in the wash.

It came out spotless!!  But I deleted the picture of the clean shirt from my camera.  Duh.  But trust me!! It's clean.  The one draw back?  It doesn't work on old stains.  Just the new ones.  Grab a bar and treat some stains today!

1 comment:

Anne said...

FYI, Fels Naptha is fantastic and I love it! When I'm in the US, I use it in my laundry detergent and never even have to treat for stains.) But, caution is advised because it can cause kidney failure if ingested. I would wear your cleaning gloves when using it.