Sunday, July 8, 2012

Make A Meal.

So remember the honey powder I used before?  Wonderful for peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  Kinda a little very much so strange in powder form in a bread stick recipe.  I think I'll just use the already in the honey bear honey for that next time.  But I found a great recipe to use with chicken..
Lemony Honey Mustard Sauce. 
Since I used the honey made from honey powder I figure I'd share it with ya.
This is actually a recipe from Tone's Lemon Pepper Blend
Lemony Honey Mustard Sauce
Combine and heat:
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
1 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
2 Tbsp Lemon juice
2 Tbsp Margarine
Brush it on grilled chicken and then dip your chicken bites into it.  YUMMY!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

really, really, really, would you just consider yourself a member of the At Home in Kanesville team (ha ha) and just post these wonderful recipes there too. You are so awe inspiring. Also I just followed your food storage label to a 2009 post about your food storage and may I say I am impressed, it looks wonderful.