Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh No!

Guess who's sick?
Could it possibly be the kid who's playing on the Wii?
Oh Come on! He's beating his previous score!
Now it's true he should be in school right now.
But if you look really closely, his eyes are red, his face is pale and if you were to feel his forehead, you would definitely have warm hands.
Isaac has Infuenza A. So he'll be working on his Wii play for a few days. Although he may be surprised at how much homework he's going to have when I go see his teacher after school today.
No sense getting behind just because of a virus.


Now if only the rest of us will stay healthy! I mean, I have a date lined up for Friday night. He's really cute, too! I would really hate to miss this date on account of the flu!

5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh poor Isaac. At least he can hone his Wii skills. Hopefully he gets better and you don't have to miss your date on Friday.

Crissy said...

I hope you don't miss your date, either!! I hope he gets better.
Maybe they need to make a Wii game for those kids that get sick and how to get better fast ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor Isaac! Hope he feels better soon, I would hate for you to miss out on your birthday night out. How old are you again? - Katie

Misty said...

Not the flu! I hope he gets better fast! I'm sure you could never be too sick to play the wii, right? So much fun!

Kim said...

Don't you love how they'll still play when they really are sick. It helps us to not feel too bad for them. I'm glad he's feeling better now.