Monday, February 16, 2009

The Picture Project.

Pictures.

Monday...Snow. Sam had left his bike out over the weekend and by Monday it was frozen to the ground. We need a spring thaw right about now!
Tuesday...This is the front of the birthday card from my mom and dad. You'll have to wait till the end to see what the inside said.
Wednesday...Ruthie got some of what the others had. A fever and cough.
Thursday...The boys hightailed it outside when they got home from school to build a fort.
Friday...PreValentine Day dinner. Heart shaped pizza.
Saturday...For FHE on Monday we each made heart shaped Valentines for everyone. Then we taped them all to the banister. It's still so fun to watch each of the kids go up and read their Valentines from mom, dad, brother, sister. Love!
Sunday...Here it is. The inside of the birthday card. It just makes me laugh. I used to watch a mom shake her arms up high to cheer for her son playing church basketball. It was horrifying! My mom just knows I still cry when I think of the arm dangle. It's just so funny.
And Monday...Because today is a special day. 4 years ago we finally got our baby girl put into our arms. Since each of my kids has been placed in my arms, every day is a special day with my 3 sweets and my sweet hubby!
One more thing caught up!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Crissy said...

I am just cracking up over the card! That is Hilarious! I know we have a had a few conversations about that.
Happy "Special" Anniversary to the whole family. I can still remember the day when you finally had her in your arms!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I have to hear more about your Valentine's day tradition- it sounds like fun!

Happy "family day" as Tiffany calls it or "Gotcha Day" as Marque & Yvette call it- not sure what to call it but you're blessed with three beautiful kids- that's all I know!