Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Picture Project.

I am just so inconsistant with what I call this. As long as you understand what it is, I guess it shouldn't matter. Here we go...

Monday...After homework Sam wrapped the step ladder around him and sat to watch some TV. He actually wore it for about an hour.
Tuesday...Sick kid, sick dad, tired mom. This is...breakfast. Hey, at least I used a plate!
Wednesday...Sam did his Show and Teach today. He taught the kids how to make paper airplanes. He got 10/10 points. Yay!
Thursday...Me!
Friday...Daniel. Sick. Yuck. We did go out to Olive Garden for dinner and to see Inkheart at the theater. I had fun. Daniel, well, Daniel just got through it.
Saturday...Museum day. Sam made a "Godzilla Museum".
Sunday...Ruthie's got it! Yuck! Here are her slippers warming her Stars.
Happy Sunday!!

7 comments:

Crissy said...

LOL!! LOVE the Tuesday picture! That looks like my Friday breakfast, only it was left over cake and the Diet DP. I hope you all get better soon. I don't have the flu, just a stupid cold :(
You could call it project 52? I just copied what other people have called it. It's fun anyway. Have a great Sunday.

Jen said...

Seems like everybody has the "sick" thing! I'm craving your breakfast right now. I'm actually contemplating making a pit stop at a pop machine at midnight. You know, when it's no longer the sabbath and I'm pretty sure I will be awake at that time. I need an intervention.

Jennie said...

Don't count on intervention from me!! You aren't making anyone work when you go to a machine...right?? I saw someone stop at the machine at the city building on her way home from church! I laughed out loud the rest of the way home. And actually wished I had my purse with me.

Andrea said...

Sympathy for all the sick ones at your house. Hope that little bug moves out. Love seeing all the pictures!

Laurie said...

SO funny that Sam watched tv for a whole hour while sitting in the stool! I'm impressed that Daniel took you out even though he was still sick- what a great guy! How was the movie?

Kim said...

You are a girl after my own heart, having cookies for breakfast. I'm sorry that your family is sick too! What a sweet husband Daniel is - taking you out when he is still sick. I love all of your pictures. I especially love the one of Sam and the ladder. Kids are too funny.

Hollyween said...

Are those cookies different from your regular cookies? They look delish, as always.

Sorry you've had sickies. I know what that's like.