Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Name Share

Sam came home with his backpack bustin with stuff. As usual. One of the papers in his folder was a Name Share. I read through his answers and was in tear inducing laughter. So I thought I would put all the Names out there so you can try it at home.

1. YOUR REAL NAME

2. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother and father's middle names)

3. NASCAR NAME (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)

4. STAR WARS NAME (the first three letter of your last name, first two letters of your first name)

5. DETECTIVE NAME (Favorite color, favorite animal)

6. SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, town where you were born)

7. SUPERHERO NAME (second favorite color, favorite drink, add "the" to the beginning)

8. FLY NAME (first two letters of your first name, last two letter of your last name)

9. ROCK STAR NAME (current pet's name, current street name)

10. SUPER MODEL NAME (first pet's name, street you grew up on)

11. RAPPER NAME (first three letters of your first name, plus -izzle)

12. VAMPIRE NAME (Black and the name of one of your pets)

13. DANCER NAME (favorite smell, favorite candy)

I didn't put Sam's answers because of my need for privacy (last name stuff). But I wanted to share just a couple of his answers...#5- Blue Fish, #6-L. Hospital, #12-Black Tommy. The names used for your SuperModel name used to be for your Hooker name. Our pet growing up was Tramp. Fun!
Have Fun!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's fun. So you and I would share the same SuperModel name: "Tramp San Andreas." Cool! - Katie

Andrea said...

Too fun! I guess I am "the blue diet coke"

Sarah said...

thats fun!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

That's funny and an interesting assignment...not sure the purpose?
Except to look at our darker/crazier sides?

Kim said...

I love those! Bat, um, was that an actual assignment at school? If so, I'm sure glad we don't love in the neighborhood anymore because school assignment standards sure have slipped! ha-ha j/k

Crissy said...

Hahaha! That's funny! I have seen that one in an e-mail before.