Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Picture Project.

A gentle reminder that I did post Monday's picture with last weeks bunch.

Tuesday...It snowed. I went to take some trash out. I saw this. I told Daniel to take the trash out.
Wednesday...I love my Scentsy stuff. Just flip it on and the whole house smells yummy. Mmmm.
Thursday...Blue and Gold Banquet. Isaac earned his Wolf badge and some arrow points. Yay!!
Friday...Sam wanted to listen to my i-pod. Then he wanted to watch Star Trak. I know. It's Star Trek. As he watched, he yelled out, "Hey, Isaac, the ship is named the US Apple-Pies." I laughed and when I asked him why they would name the ship the US Apple-Pies, he said, "Because the ship is shaped like a pie." Makes sense to me!
Saturday...Isaac got to go to Target with his money and purchased himself a new train game. He has just been sitting and building since then.
Sunday...My head still hurts and I didn't want to look for photo opportunities. So I picked one from this last week...Sam the Super Hero! Never Fear, Sam Is Here!
Happy Sunday To You!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

I LOVE those wax melts! How come the guys just don't understand why we love them so much? LOL!
Hope your headache goes away. That always ruin an entire weekend. Especially when you need to be at Church and still have a headache.

Jen said...

Good job Isaac! He's on a roll!

I love the wax melts also. Even if you haven't clean your house for 3 weeks, it makes your house smell clean and yummy!

I thought you looked a little ragged the other day. Sometimes I get those 3 day headaches when I have PMS. It's just not fair!!!!! At least one of your "headaches" is over and you won't have to think about it for another year.

Kim said...

Go Isaac! That's so cool. I love your pics and I'm really enjoying seeing new ones every week.

The wax melts ARE very cool. They make me hungry though!