Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Throwback

I discovered last evening that my blog has been hit over 5000 times. And to honor the largeness of the number of hits, I thought I would take this opportunity to list 5000 wonderful and magnanimous things about...ME!

Ha ha. Hee hee. Ho ho ho. Just kidding. I like myself. But not that much. And since I'm bored and finally found an old scrapbook, I thought I'd do a Thursday Throwback.

This is me in the 8th Grade New Haven Marching Band. I played the flute. I was awesome! Well, not awesome enough to keep going when I got to high school. The Flute is just one more instrument I didn't expound on. Like the Piano. The Harmonica. The Bell.


Have A Thoroughly Thtupendous Thursday!

5 comments:

Kim said...

That is cool that you played the flute! Doesn't it stink that we don't keep those things up? If we only knew then what we know now. I love your pic!

Crissy said...

Look how young you are! You still are of course, but you are so young here! Cute!
I played the flute too. I was never good at it, probably cause I never practiced enough. Happy 5000 visits!

Laurie said...

Haha! I love your hair! New Haven, ah the memories...

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks familiar! I have one just like it with a clarinet! Those were good times; Mrs. Sturgeon and Mr. Reikzcak (sp?) from Czechoslovakia leading the band at New Haven Middle School. Did you know they renamed it Cezar Chavez Middle School? - Katie

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Love the hair! I have to say- you get more beautiful as the years go by.....I need to post my 4th grade picture. I've been telling the girls I am in my bluebird uniform!