Wednesday, February 18, 2009

KingBooCake

If you say it all together and say it really fast, it sounds cool. That's why I put the words together. KingBooCake. KingBooCake. KingBooCake. KingBooCake. Say it out loud. Go ahead. You know you want to. KingBooCake! I love it!

For Family Home Evening, the treat person gets to choose what we have. There are many choices, but you only get one. Sam was in charge of the treat this week. He wanted a KingBooCake. King Boo is a character on Mario Kart. So here he is...
KINGBOOCAKE!
And have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

What a tongue twister and what a cool cake! You are so talented, Jennie! :)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I love your decorating skills!

Sarah said...

You're quite the cake decorator! Good job.

Kim said...

That makes me laugh! I love it!